Soudal PRO 40P
Soudal Pro 40P - D4 Polyurethane Adhesive
PRO 40P is a 1-component, ready to use Polyurethane based adhesive with excellent water resistance.
- Easy application
- Professional quality
- Foaming penetration action to fill bond cavities
- Fast drying
- Water resistance: D4 (DIN EN 204)
- Can be used on damp wood
- Interior applications with frequent long-term exposure to running or
- Exterior applications with exposure to weather influences.
- Manufacturing of door and window-frames that need to meet class D4
according to EN204.
- Bonding of wooden construction elements.
Directions for use
Method: Apply the adhesive by means of a brush or notched trowel to one of the to be bonded materials. Join the parts together within 15 minutes
and clamp for at least 3 hours. Pressing the materials, during curing, is necessary to reach the highest possible end strength.
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Clean: Pro 40P can, before the adhesive is cured, be removed from tools and materials with Soudal Gun and Foam Cleaner. Cured adhesive has to be removed mechanically.
Repair: with Pro 40P