Soudal T-Rex Solvent Based Grab Adhesive - 310ml
Soudal T-Rex Solvent Based - 310ml
T-Rex Solvent based is a fibre reinforced high strength construction adhesive with high initial grab (over 125kg/m²) and high bond strength.
Compatible with most building materials (porous and non-porous).
- Fibre reinforced
- Excellent initial grab (at least 125kg/m², full surface bonding) for fast and direct bonding
- Very fast powerful bonding
- Direct application onto one substrate
- Replaces nails and screws
- Suitable for bonding on uneven surfaces
- Excellent adhesion on a wide range of construction materials both in interior and exterior applications
- Suitable for the bonding of decorative materials, skirting boards, gypsum panels in vertical, horizontal and overhead applications.
- Bonding of carpet grippers, edge strips and aluminium and uPVC stair nosing
- Bonding of wall and floor boards, window frames and partitions
- Suitable for direct bonding of many materials such as wood, many plastics, bricks, stone, tiles, metal to porous surfaces such as concrete, plaster, MDF, OSB, timber panels, chipboard etc.
Directions for use
Method: Apply the adhesive by means of a caulking gun onto one surface in strips or dabs. Always apply adhesive to the edges and corners of panels. Press the surfaces together immediately and tamp down with a rubber hammer. Support may be required on a vertical fixing or for heavy
For the bonding of impervious or heavy materials use the transfer method: press components together and release for max. 5 min. Return parts
together and batten down with a rubber hammer. If necessary support until adhesive is completely cured (approx. 24-48 hours).The bond can be
loaded after 24-48 hours
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Clean: Soudal Adhesive Cleaner 90A, mechanically if cured
Repair: with same material
Please call our sales team on 01428 751358 for more information on price and availabilty or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org