ReactaCure MS is a high quality single component joint sealant with high adhesive strength. It is based on MS-Polymer, chemically neutral and fully elastic. ReactaCure MS is formulated for use in low movement joints in construction, automotive, marine and aerospace areas where a tough flexible rubber is required.
• High bond strength on nearly all surfaces.
• Excellent adhesion on porous surfaces and PVC.
• High performance mechanical properties.
• Flexible elastic rubber – movement accommodation up to 25%.
• Straightforward application even in adverse conditions.
• No bubble formation within sealant (in high temperature and humidity applications).
• Primerless adhesion (except where capillary water pressure can occur).+
• Very easy to tool and finish.
• Good extrudability even at low temperatures.
• Colour stability and UV resistant. • Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids.
• Minimal health and safety considerations.
• Over-paintable with all water based paints and many other systems.
• Resistant to many chemicals.
• No staining of porous materials such as natural stone, granite (for marble please test a small area first).
If you require further information, please refer to Technical Data Sheet or MSDS.
Click here to request a Data Sheet