Soudal Soudaseal MS CLEAR
Soudaseal MS Clear
Soudaseal MS Clear is a crystal clear, neutral, elastic, single component sealant/adhesive based on MS-Polymers®.
- Completely transparent
- Outstanding bond strength, mostly without primer, on nearly all
surfaces, even moist.
- High performance mechanical properties
- Very easy to tool and finish
- Good extrudability even at low temperatures
- Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and
- Minimal health and safety considerations
- Can be painted with water based paints and a number of other systems
(preliminary test required)
- Permanently elastic after full cure
- All interior and exterior bonding and sealing applications
- Transparent and elastic bonding in many different construction and
- Interior bonding of glass and other transparent materials (cannot be
used as a glazing sealant).
Directions for use
Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
Cleaning: Fix ALL Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
Tooling: with soapy solution before skin formation
Repair with: Soudaseal MS Clear
- Soudaseal MS Clear may be overpainted, however due to the large
number of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a
compatibility test before application. The drying time of alkyd resin
based paints may increase.
- Due to the wide variety of possible substrates, Soudal recommends a
preliminary compatibility test.
- Soudaseal MS Clear can be applied to a wide variety of substrates.
Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like
polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we
recommend preliminary compatibility test.
- Not suitable for dilatation joints
- Do not use in applications where continuous water immersion is
possible or in sanitary applications.
- Soudaseal MS Clear displays very good UV stability but may discolour
in extreme conditions or after long term exposure.
- This product can not be used as a glazing sealant.
Please call our sales team on 01428 751358 for more information on price and availabilty or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org