Soudal Soudaseal 240 FC
Soudaseal 240 FC
Soudaseal 240 FC is a high quality single component joint sealant with high adhesive strength. It is based on MS-Polymer®, chemically neutral and fully elastic.
- Outstanding bond strength on nearly all surfaces, even on slightly
- Flexible elastic rubber – movement accomodation up to ±20%
- Straightforward application even in adverse conditions
- No bubble formation within sealant (in high temperature and humidity applications)
- Very easy to tool and finish
- Good extrudability even at low temperatures
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
- Ecological advantages – free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
- Minimal health and safety considerations
- Can be painted with all water based paints and many other systems (to be tested)
- Sealing and bonding in the building industry.
- Sealing of floor joints and low movement wall joints.
- Elastic bonding in vibrating constructions.
- Connection joints in sheet metal fabrication, sealing of air
- Suitable for sanitary applications.
- Bonding of security and safety glass.
- Supple bonding in car bodies, caravans, containers…
Directions for use
Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
Cleaning: White Spirit or Surface Cleaner immediately after application and before curing
Tooling: soapy solution before skin formation
Repair with: Soudaseal 240 FC
- Soudaseal 240 FC may be overpainted with waterbased paints, however
due to the large number of paints and varnishes available we
strongly suggest a compatibility test before application. The drying
time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
- Soudaseal 240 FC can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibilty test.
- This product can not be used as a glazing sealant
- Soudasal 240FC can be used for adhering of and sealing on natural stone.
- When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.
Please call our sales team on 01428 751358 for more information on price and availabilty or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org