Kleiberit Supramelt 782 GL
Holzher 63mm EVA Hotmelt Slug
Kleiberit Supramelt 782 GL is a hotmelt cartridge with an easy slide coating, which protects the cartridge from contamination, dust, dirt during storage & acting like a lubricant when in the machine, aiding smooth free melt rate & dissolves without a trace during the melt down process. The cartridge coating ensures increased melt speed, which is required to bond wide edges & long substrates. When colour change is required, unused cartridges can simply be removed & replaced with minimal down time.
Field of Application - bonding of the following egding types:
- Epoxy Resin
- Solid Wood
- Both substrates cut at right angles & free from dust & surface contaminants.
- Substrates should ideally be at room temperature (18 - 20C)
- 10- 12% moisture content.
- Pre-heat time 2 -5 minutes.
- Application temperature @ 200 - 220C.
- Adjust coat weight to suit edging type (see technical data sheet).
- 15kg boxes with 45 cartridges approximately.
- EVA copolymer based.
- 1.3 g/cm specific gravity.
- Softening point @ 120C.
- Preheat time 2-5 minutes.
- Application temperature 200 - 220C
- Speed 8 - 20m/min.
- Heat resistance +80C
- Cold resistance -20C
- Available in White, Black, Ivory & Mahogany.
- 63mm cartridge size.
- Increased flow capacity.
- Trouble-free melting without any residue.
Storage - shelf life 2 years stored in cool, dry conditions in original packaging.