EVO-STIK SUBO DT 36 / BOSTIK SUBO DT 36
SUBO DT 36 is a formulated adhesive based on ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer emulsion.
SUBO DT 36 is a multi purpose adhesive designed for any support this is difficult to bond. It is specifically used in the packaging industry for the closing of boxes and bags and also for the gluing of varnished folding boxes.
- Substrates to be bonded should be perfectly clean dry and free from dust, grease and other contaminants.
- Minimum application temperature 10°C
- Adhesive that has been stored for prolonged periods should be agitated before use
- SUBO DT 36 may be applied by roller, nozzle or wheel
- Coating weight should be suitable so as to induce maximum bond performance
- All equipment should be washed with water before the adhesive dries. Dried adhesive should be soaked for 24 hours
||Ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer
|Viscosity (Brookfield RVT, 20rpm at 23°C:
||2800 - 3900 mPas
Please click here to request data sheets