PARABOND LOW MODULAS
- MS hybrid polymer based sealant
- Low elasticity modulus
- Very easy to pump and to apply
- Bonds also with slightly moist supports
- Permanently elastic
- Paintable with most water and solvent based paints
- Solvent, isocyanate and phthalate free
- Excellent resistance to U.V., weathering and to aging
- For interior and exterior use.
- Sealing of horizontal and vertical movable and connecting joints.
- All jointing where elasticity is important.
- Sealing of applications where the sealant requires a lower strength than the substrate, such as autoclaved aerated concrete (eg. Ytong stones).
- Sealing of prefab concrete elements and bricks.
- Sound proofing between concrete and drain pipes.
- Bonds without primer on almost all materials used in the construction industry, such as aluminium, galvanized and stainless steel, zinc, copper, concrete, brick, HPL panels, treated wood, gypsum, glass, various synthetic materials, etc.
CLICK HERE FOR DATA SHEET
Pease contact our sales team on 01428 751358 for price and availability.